Thursday 14 April 2016

The Healing

How wild a spectacle this cryptic night,
A burnt out soul in darkness lies
Wounded by woeful words I told,
Sharp and biting with mortal cold -
Had I been guided by immemorial skies,
No gentle heart would've cried tonight;
Yet, god of Love meant no mortal pain,
But this soul was turned to a shred.
With no less bitter, rather more,
I did open that infernal door:
Hellish mind to its utmost torment spread,
And my soul called the heart in vain.
The quick tongue the inner virtue defiled
Making remorse the king of my soul,
A king hungry with daring appetite:
To swallow my Self on this cryptic night;
He, my worthy title of human stole
And had Anger my affection beguiled.
In the whirlwind of chaotic sensations
Came forth a herald of peace:
Petals fell like rain down on the sand
And I knelt and took some with my hand;
Tears overflowed and couldn't cease
Till the head turned to arcane constellations.
Beauty and affliction came tonight,
And a puzzled soul in darkness lies
Wounded by woeful words I told,
Soothed by views and petals I hold -
I have been guided by immemorial skies
To learn about myself this cryptic night...

No comments:

Post a Comment